Jaffrey-Rindge Veterinary Hospital will be opening our doors to the public with the following provisions:
- Mask covering the nose and mouth are REQUIRED. “Curb-side” service is available, as offered for the last 15 months, for anyone uncomfortable with wearing a mask.
- Two or less in a party.
- Only 4 parties in the building at a time. Please call or ring the bell in the alcove to check if there is room for the next party. 603-532-7114
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet in the lobby.
- If anyone is feeling ill, please reschedule or elect “curb-side” services after notifying the staff.
- “Curb-side” services will continue for anyone more comfortable with that option.
PLEASE respect the safety of our staff who have continued to provide high quality veterinary care for your pets over the last unprecedented 15 months.